Friday, June 16, 2017

The return of Zan.


I came to realize that the only time when my usage of English was good was during the time when i was actually really into blogging. Consider that donkey years ago cause blogging was the in thing during my teenage years and i'm an old hag now (26 years old), still figuring out the prupose of my existence in life. But everything pertaining to blog is as good as dead now, no?

Who cares. This site still exist, which means people still use this online diary thingy, yes? Heh. I'll be blogging from time to time whenever i'm free - like now for example. Must come back to this good old habit cause i'm handling emails everyday and wrong grammar can be an embarrassment, really. lol.

But here's to reviving my blog and the return of Zan. I can do this. Heh.

Till then, wait for my post okay?

P.s Picture taken was 4 years ago but i still look the same though. ((: