Friday, December 30, 2011

.FRIDAY.301211.


i'm just done cleaning up all the mess in my closet and came to realized that lots of my accessories went missing to god knows where it is now. i don't wanna accused anyone in this house in particular cause apparently, whoever took it is still part of my family members but for god damn sake, it would be nice if you would just have some courtesy of asking me instead of taking them without me knowing. it would be hell a lot more nicer if you don't touch them but being me, i'm not that selfish you know. especially when it comes to my family members. and if i by actual fact am selfish, would you honestly think that i would lay my stuffs around in my room for you guys to see? no. i don't. i would probably hid them somewhere so you guys wouldn't even know that i have them. but i am not that kind of person. so why is it so hard for you people to at least just inform me if you guys wanna borrow them? it's not like as though i'm gonna make sure you pay a rent or something. and i don't even ask anything in return do i? ugh. never mind that.

apart from my missing accessories, i also came to realized that i need to fill my wardrobe with plenty of new clothes. i'm seriously running out of clothes now. the old ones are just too old and using the same old one over and over again can be pretty much stressful you know. like, the same old azharmizan who got nothing new to wear apart from his singlets and jeans over and over again for the rest of the outing. well, not that people mind i guess but i just wanna look new every time you know. like that guy who people would be curious to see what the hell he'll be wearing on every outing. like how people would look forward to see what you'll be wearing or even better, envy with what you are wearing and all. yes that kind. hahaha. okay lets admit. who wouldn't want to look good on every outing right? but as much as i wanna go shopping like now, i can't. cause unfortunately, i'm broke. like seriously, officially broke. sighh. if only i was born rich. fuck ns for giving such little sum of money and fuck my life for not saving enough while i still can before enlistment. serve me right.

*sings. 'i wanna be a billionaire so freaking baddddd. buy all of the things i never haddddd'. hahaha. okay. seriously, fuck my life.